Monday, December 3, 2012

Club Exchange Card - Hidden Message

Every year the Stampin' Up Club that I belong to does a card exchange in the month of December.  For this year's card I want to make something new and something girly.  So, after spending a ton of time on the internet looking at different card tutorials, I finally decided to do a Hidden Message card.  You can find the tutorial I used here.




Hidden Message

Supplies: Paper: SU (Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla), My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found); Punch: MS (Vintage Floral Corner, Swirling Lace Corner, Eyelet Lace Corner), SU (Tiny Tag, 2 1/2 Circle, Scallop Trim & Corner); Framelits: SU (Labels); Sizzlits: Sizzix (Flourish #10); Markers: TH (Spun Sugar) & SU (Soft Suede); Ink: TH (Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain); Stamps: Unity (Vintage Handwritten), My Sentiments Exactly (True Friends), SU (Tiny Tags, Best Yet, Happy Harmony), TPC (Flourish), TH (French Collage), Fancy Pants (Simply Stated), Hampton Arts & Prima; Misc: Scor-Pal, Ranger: Perfect Pearls Mist (Heirloom Gold), Fiskars Scissors (Wave), Ribbon, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin